Friday, February 23, 2024

Lisa Frankenstein Review

 Hey everyone back with more thoughts on more things and things...so let's get started. First off I wanna say why fo you people not go to the movie theaters anymore. It's so fun and I enjoy it so much!!!. Anyhow, so I went to see it opening weekend and honestly I was not disappointed. 

This movie was quirky, funny. And kinda super sweet. I mean I can't give anything away but good Ole Cole Sprouse was so murderous cute I wanted to cuddle him. 

The movie started out with some normal ( ps set in the 80s which I am living for ) teenage girl problems. I was much like her dark and nerdy. I also like to hang out in abandoned cemeteries it is peaceful...well use to be. 

Anyways, it takes us on a journey of a teenage girl finding her confidence from the other side. She found where she belonged and it gave her the confidence. P.s. loved every outfit she wore. Anyways, she goes to a party where her step sister wanted to go and she gets drunk trying to impress the boy she likes and then almost gets taken advantage by a boy she does not like. She escapes and then she ends up in the cemetery that she likes to hang out in and on this odd stormy night makes a wish that her and the Statue of a man "Frankenstein" could be together. 

Lightening strikes and boom.....she goes home passes out and the next night we'll I can't tell you everything. Anyways obviously he comes to life and the story goes from there. It is a romance movie but it is a spooky romance comedy. The murder scenes were comical but also you kinda wanted to root for Franky boy and sometimes wanted to kick her teeth in for ignoring his feelings lol.

So I will say that the way they put him together and made his body come back to life is pretty funny and so fitting for the 80s. I actually loved the ending too it was so sweet.

So to sum it up honest review here.....

I loooooved it. It was funny 8/10 , romantic 7/10, spooky well not spooky but had funny ass horror elements ( and give a rating on it ) but overall the movie as a hole gets 8/10 for me . It's just a good time!!! Totally worth seeing!!

I have a video review coming up on it soon as well!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment