Monday, October 7, 2024

Mickeys Not so Scary Haloween Party 2024






WELLLLLLLLL


I cant wait to talk about this one. I will get all the bad out of the way before i move forward to something else. I can't stand bad things to say about Disney but their are a few bad eggs no matter where you go. 
Here it was .....well it is pretty much the same exact show in its entirely. I saw the same skits last time i went.

That was it...that was the only bad thing. I had so much fun here. I love the shows even thought they were the same . I loved the parades even though they were the same , i loved the fireworks even though it was kind of the same something seemed different but i am unsure what it was. All of them still brought me joy and i would watch all the time if i could. They place is always decorated in the cutest spooky way and i love seeing the characters dress up for Haloween. My favorite thing about it is it is centered around the villains which i just so happen to love most of the villains. 

They had the teddy from Nightmare before Christmas popcorn buckets ( sadly they were sold out before i could get one. I ended up with the mickey and im not mad about that. ) I loved the Winifred Minnie mouse sipper even though i didn't get one. I did however go to eat at Be our Guest Resturant and i am so flippin happy with that place. They put us in the West wing and oh my god it was so cute ( videos coming soon ). They had the picture that changed from slashed Adam to slashed Beast, the Rose and Beast come and visits you in there as well. It has a cool thunder and lightening show in there as well. Here is a tip watch the picture at the big thunder and lightning and you will see a change in his face. Anyways the food was so good and tasty. OH MY GOD beautifully put together and we got some beautiful chalices that lit up. It was so perfect. Very pricey but hey its vacation. Then i went and rode Tron Legacy ride and that was so fun and unexpectedly thrilling for a disney ride. I didnt get to ride  the Tiana ride but i saw it and it looked so cute and pretty fun too. That night felt magical and just erased every bad moment i have eer had there previously. Mikey and i  were just in such bliss the whole time. 

I will have a video of it all on my you tube soon and i hope you enjoy it !!! I hope you take the time to go see the shows and parades when you are there. They really are so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment